Every Prophet of Allah came to fulfill a purpose in this duniya which is quite different from each other. But the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was given things which were not given to anyone else.
Below are the five things given to Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh):
Narrated by Jabir bin ‘Abdullah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “I have been given five things which were not given to anyone else before me.
1. Allaah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
[Sahih Al-bukhari 331]