Pain- In fibromyalgia, patients suffer from acute and stabbing pain in muscle joints. The tendons, soft fibres, ligaments and cartilages are massively affected by fibromyalgia. Patients feel hour longed stiffed joints in the morning. Patients often experience cramps and burning sensation in body.
* Fatigue- Fatigue means lack of energy and lethargic. Patients loose their working power. They experience tiredness in their arms and legs. Sometimes the sufferers feel that their heir arms and legs are tied with concrete blocks. They can hardly move their hands and legs. A strange drowsiness is always imposed on their mind and they can not concentrate on any topic. People loose their thinking power; this situation is called “brain fog”.
* Sleeping disorder- The fibromyalgia patients have some sleeping disorder as well. It is revealed in a lab test that those people fall asleep much more easily but their sleeping depth is not so high; that means their sleep is not very deep. They can often awake from their sleep as they are constantly interrupted by some bursts, which lead to an awake-like brain activity. It is not always essential to go through a lab test to determine the sleeping disorder. If someone often awakes from sleep and have an unrefreshed sleep then it can be said that he is having some sleeping disorder. The fibromyalgia patients often see some terrible dreams in sleep. Moreover they experience some other sleeping disorders like breathing problems, teeth grinding, jerking of limbs etc.
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome- 70% of fibromyalgia patients have this syndrome. Patients have several disorders in their bowel; such as abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea, abdominal gas, gastroenteritis. They also have some indigestion problem. Some patients even cannot digest simple foods like rice, milk etc.
* Chronic Headache- 80% of patients suffer from migraine or tension-type headaches, which are the most irritating syndromes of this disease.
* Women often suffer from some feminine problems such as premenstrual syndromes, painful periods, and dizziness. Hormonal fluctuations in the menopausal states are noticed.
* Patients become very sensitive to bright light, high power medicines, loud noise, aromas etc. They have black spots under the eyes. They also suffer from dry eyes and mouth as well.